Mu-FoX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu-FoX

Mu-FoX

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mudawn

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-04

WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. Empty
PostSubject: WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char.   WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:30 pm

plzzz tell me WHY?
Back to top Go down
xPAJAKx

xPAJAKx

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-30

WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char.   WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:48 pm

bicouse you warp to cry wolf or liand
admin must disconect your charakter and warp him to lorencia
Back to top Go down
mudawn

PostSubject: OMG but i didnt go 2 crywolf i never do there   WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Sad

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

but i didnt go there

OH MEENNN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char.   WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 pm

warp your charcer to lorencia and all vil be ok Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mu-gangsta.sytes.net/
mudawn

PostSubject: ADMIN what about my set..   WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:30 pm

is lost when i reset and i open my account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char.   WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char. Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY is my CHaracter is ONLINE BUT im not log in yet??XmEnisteaX name of my char.
Page 1 of 1